Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10

Been slacking on the posts, smh....


current weigh: 244.4 (yay me, 16 pounds gone!)

so i just downloaded a free app from android market called Lose It!

once u put in your height, weight and goals it spits out a recommended daily calorie intake to achieve it. Mine is 1742 (in order to lose 2 pounds per week and go from 245 to 179 by June 29, 2012).

I've suspected all along that my calorie count was too low, and that may be the reason why I'm losing slower than i'd like even though i work out like a maniac. So for one week, i'll try to keep my calories between 1500-1750

I'm also thinking of doing lowcarb/low sugar. Not Atkins Induction, but more modified (maybe 50-75 carb grams per day). i really think that keeping my blood sugar down and steady will help tremendously. I've bee reading up on it and joined lowcarbfriends.com

Anybody else doing/thinking about doing lowcarb?

OK, thats enough rambling from me

No comments:

Post a Comment