Monday, August 29, 2011

Here I am. Again.

Weighed in at 260 this morning. My highest weight ever. I'm tired of the yo-yo. This blog is going to chronicle my journey OUT of the 200s, once and for all!

A little about me: My name is Theresa, I'm 28 years young, and I've been battling my weight for most of my life. I inherited emotional eating habits from my mom and have had an unhealthy love/hate relationship with food for as long as i can remember.

At 5'9" with an hourglass shape, I've always carried my weight well, which is a double-edged sword really. This is because it's easy to gain weight without people noticing, which makes it easier to be in denial. I told myself I'd NEVER get over 250, and look at me now!

But i'm not about to throw a pity party or berate myself for being fat. i have a PLAN, and I intend to keep going. Kick off my shoes, and swim good....(Frank Ocean) :)

join me on my journey!

4 comments:

  1. omg are u my sister from another mister? I'm 28, at my highest weight AGAIN! ten lbs higher than my previous "highest" and same battle, carried well, double edged sword...le sigh! U got me motivated chica!

    LHCF's EbonyCPrincess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really excited when I found this blog! I am only 22 years old and currently 251lbs (not my highest ever!). I am trying to get right.

    Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deborah! Thanks for commenting! Off to check out your site now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im happy I found your blog Im a Niko's cousin and about to start my weight loss journey as well.

    ReplyDelete