Monday, August 29, 2011

My Diet Plan

Basic Premises:
-low/moderate carbohydrates
-high protein
-low calorie
-lots of water!


I'll be using Muscle Milk as a meal replacement for breakfast and snacks, and have a healthy low-calorie lunch and dinner. My average day will look something like this:

7:00 am: protein shake
9:00 am: protein shake, coffee
11:00 am: protein shake
2:00 pm: lunch (300 calories)
3:30 pm: protein shake
5:30pm: protein shake
7:30pm: dinner (300-400 calories)

Each protein shake is about 100-150 calories. Overall, I'm trying to keep my calorie intake between 1200-1600. I think variation will keep me from plateauing.

This is a variation of the Impatient Dieter's plan here. I've used it before and got phenomenal results! The only problem was that i had not planned for maintenance, and I immediately went back to bad habits and stopped working out. I'm determined to get the weight off and KEEP it off!












No comments:

Post a Comment