Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st - LC Day 1

I'm doing it! weigh in: 249 (YUCK - but im still premenstrual, so....)

split breakfast:
9:30 - 1 fried egg, 2 sausage links, coffee with HWC

11:30 - 1 fried egg, 1 sausage link, 20 oz water, multi

12:00 -  coffee w HWC.... (I know you're technically supposed to give up caffeine during Induction, but i'm just not interested lol....i'm trying it with caffeine, and if my results are less than stellar, i'll consider giving it up or cutting back.)

Lunchtime workout: 1 mi elliptical, 50 walking lunges with biceps curls, 50 squats with overhead press, some other stuff I can't remember (I'm updating this 5 days later lol)

2:00 - baked chicken thigh with skin, 1 1/2 cups sauteed spinach with butter

4:00 - baked chicken thigh

8:00 - 10 buffalo wings and ranch from BB wings, diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment