Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13

Weight: 255

Cool. Lost a pound since yesterday. Probably would have been 2 if I'd committed to my evening workout. I'm continuing with the mostly liquids regimen all this week to see what kind of results I get. I actually don't mind having a protein shake for lunch, but we'll see how long that feeling lasts! lol

8:30 - 16 oz water, OEP

9:30 - oatmeal (with 1 tsp coconut oil), 16 oz water, Activit multi

10:15 coffee w/cream, 1 tsp coconut oil

12:00 16 oz water, OEP

1:00 - 3 miles elliptical, 16 oz water

2:30 - 150 cal protein shake

5:00 - 150 cal protein shake, 1 oz deli meat, 16 oz water

8:30 - 4-5 oz rotisserie chicken (with skin), 1 cup corn/green beans, 8 oz water

9:30 - Tone it Up! (1 hr)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just came across your blog when I saw a post (http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=445406) you wrote. I was trying to decide whether to buy Si6 or Chalene Extreme.
    Anyhow, Congrats on losing a pound! Every pound counts!

    Sincerely,
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tia! I remember that post! As far as Slim in 6 vs. Chalean Extreme, i think it depends on 1) the kind of results you seek and 2) your preferred workout style. Slim in 6 emphasizes SLIMMING and toning, with TONS of lower body work like lunges, squats and plies. Chalean's program is more about muscle building and body shaping. Athough I haven't tried Chalean's, it looks like a solid program. But i can say for SURE that Slim in 6 works, and fast. But it's not dance-y or groovy (it's straightforward moves) so keep that in mind if you're more into Turbo Jam-type stuff.
    Also, Slim in 6 can be repetitive and some say boring. You're doing basically the same workout 6 days a week for 6 weeks. I'm cool with it because it's extremely effective for my body. And it's only 1 hr out of my day so I just push play and get it over with. And once you graduate from the Sim in 6 program, you can move on to Slim Series (which is what I'm using now). I'm gonna have these videos in my rotation forever, they're just so effective at slimming and shaping!

    ReplyDelete