Tuesday, October 4, 2011

30 Day Shred - Day 1

I vowed to start 30 Day Shred on October 1st, but I'm just now starting today (4th). i made it my first priority today when I woke up. I thought I would miss the thorough-ness of Debbie's workouts, but man is Jillian efficient! She had me dripping within minutes! I'm definitely going to try and keep this a part of my morning routine every day in October.

6:00am: 30 Day Shred, 16 oz water

9:00:   300-calorie protein shake, 8 oz water, Activit multi vitamin

10:00:    Coffee with creamer, 16 oz water

1:00: 3 miles elliptical, 32 oz water

2:00: 2 homemade salmon patties, 3/4 cup corn, Activit multi vitamin

5:00: 16 oz water

I'm feeling like myself again! Glad to be back on the ball!

6:00: 300 calorie protein shake   <------i intended to make this my dinner. BUT....

8:00: rotisserie chicken leg quarter, small side salad  (not so bad, right? read on.....)

10:00 onward......
huge piece of tres leches cake and FIVE Otis Spunkmeyer sugar cookies :(

sigh.....i was doing sooooo good. I should have just went to bed after Biggest Loser. Dammit!

1 comment:

  1. I meant to tell you that when I saw this post yesterday, I decided to do it with you! I started literally last night. Anyway brush off the cake and cookies, today is a NEW day! Check my latest post, I awarded you something!

    ReplyDelete