Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11

Woke up motivated! I want this to be a big week!

6:00 - OEP, 30 Day Shred, 20 oz water

8:30 - oatmeal with 2 Tbs Half n Half, 1 tsp coconut oil, 10 oz water, multi

10:00 - coffee with 2 Tbs cream, 1 tsp coconut oil, 20 oz water

12:00 - OEP

1:00 - 3 miles elliptical, 20 oz water

2:00 - baked chicken thigh and wing (with skin), 1 cup green beans/corn, multi, 20 oz water

Happy hour - i skipped dinner (not on purpose) because i was havin too much fun! Had 2 (real strong) Long island iced Teas.....not sure of the calories but do you think I cared? lol........

3 comments:

  1. heyy!!

    Its Chinwen2006 from LHCF, i been following your blog since i became ever so determined to lose a little bit of weight. Quick question, Do you think you're eating enough calories? I know in the past when i tried to diet i use to eat like this but would ALWAYS crash somewhere along the line. Anyways, Good Luck on the journey, i know if we stay determined we'll make it to whatever goal we're trying to make. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chinwe! That's a very good question. I havent been counting but was planning to start. although i do think some days i dont take in enough calories, most days I do. I update this blog while at work, and i tend to ignore it in the evenings lol....so when you see that the last thing i ate was at 3:00pm or something, that's not really true, i just forget to go back and update at the end of the night! I'll try to be better at that lol! Ad thanks for the well wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comment about calories. In 2010 I lost about 18 lbs and at first it was coming off quickly but then I hit a plateau after about 10 lbs. I realized I wasn't eating enough calories bc I was doing a lot of vegetarian dinners and had little to no starches.

    Anyway, I just came by to tell you I have had a great week! Down 2 lbs! 10/21 marks one month since I started and I really want to have lost a total of 10 lbs by then so we'll see!

    ReplyDelete