Wednesday, October 5, 2011

30 Day Shred - Day 2

Weight: 253 (ugh)

Overslept this morning, so i'll have to do 30DS after work tonight. I'm committed to making today a good diet day. I'm tired of sabotaging all my hard work!

7:00  16 oz water


9:00  oatmeal with milk, 16 oz water, Activit Multi vitamin

10:00 coffee with cream, 16 oz water

1:00 2 mi run/walk, 32 oz water

2:30: rotisserie chicken breast, 1 cup corn/green beans, Activit multi vitamin, 16 oz water


(side note: starting the day with a bottle of water on my way to work really helps me get a jump on the day's water consumption----I successfully consumed a whole gallon yesterday, and since i started so early and spread it out over the course of the day and night, i didnt feel like i was running to the bathroom all day)

No comments:

Post a Comment